Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is written in Word format.
- The preface is included.
- The main contents list is included, containing all headings and sub-headings.
- Both hard copy and electronic copy of the manuscript are included.
- The manuscript is printed out on one side only of A4-sized paper. The level of each heading is indicated in the text using Arabic numerals and a double numbering system [i.e. main headings=(X.1), sub-headings=(X.1.1),...
- The printout of each figure is clearly numbered.
- All illustrations must be in colour only where previously agreed.
- All illustrations are clear and of adequate resolution (at least 300dpi).
- The figures are in one of the required formats: EPS/ TIFF/ PDF/ DOC/ XLS/ PPT/ JPEG/CDX.
- The references are presented consistently, according to the Gaya dan Panduan Penerbitan Edited Book (see http://www.penerbit.utm.my).
- Copies of letters of permission for photographs, figures, and other artwork, as well as textual material that requires permission are enclosed.
- Reference citations in the text have been checked against the reference section.
- Each chapter was saved as a single file in the electronic copy and each file named with the chapter number.
- All authors for every chapter have agreed to the publication of the volume.
I confirmed that all corrections proposed by the reviewer have been done by the contributors.
The names and email addresses entered in this press site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this press and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.